Free Pascal on Amiga, AROS and MorphOS
This Page is meant as an documentation project for the Amiga systems implementation of Free Pascal and related topics (like Lazarus, LCL, fpgui). Freepascal is available for all Amiga systems (Amiga classic, AmigaOS4, AROS and MorphOS). This should not be a complete Free Pascal manual, but a compendium for the Amiga systems specialities of Free Pascal.
- Introduction to Amiga systems - Short FAQ for those unfamiliar with Amiga Systems
- Installation on Amiga 68k, Amiga OS4, AROS and MorphOS - How to install Free Pascal on Amiga systems
- Configuration - How to configure the compiler
- Specifics - Amiga Systems Specifics in Free Pascal.
- AROS Libraries - Overview of included AROS library
- Source Examples - examples to use on Amiga systems
- AROS Programs - programs use Free Pascal on AROS or tested to work on.
- AROS compatible projects - Projects written in Free Pascal that are compatible with AROS
- Status - Status and known Bugs of Implementation and how to avoid
- AROS Research Operating System
- AROS discussion forum
- AROSWorld discussion forum
- Amiga Development discussion forum (AROS, Amiga and MorphOS)
- Free Pascal compiler, Free Pascal manuals, Free Pascal tutorials
- fpGUI Toolkit, fpGUI reference, fpGUI GIT
- Blog of the porter with download of binary package and source